Okay.
Now I better post about the Anberlin & Copeland show decently, in terms of first-hand experience. Though, I'm trying real hard to get my hands on some stuff I totally missed during the Secret Show, better yet, getting a chance to say,
"Hey Joey, you look cute".
^^v *lol*
-------*
Anyway, Saosin's 'You're Not Alone' Music Video is out! (here - Myspace.com)
Or, just watch it here (someone uploaded it on YouTube) =D
I kind of understand some parts of the video, though I think it's best to know it from the band itself.
-------*
Okies. That's about all for this post.
I'm kinda blurred right now, since it's like 3:12AM.
=x
EDIT: I'm (going to be) uploading 2 new songs on my playlist.
The Spill Canvas (Webbie) (MySpace) (Wiki)
Heard their album is coming out soon, or is it already out? The EPs out.
Anchor & Braille (Webbie) (MySpace)
If only I have a vinyl player, ugh.
I think I might buy it for some family value purposes too. ^^
[My grandparent's old records, of course.]
Watch out for it! =]
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Saosin's Video - You're Not Alone
All the kinds of dire kisses available
Anberlin,
Music Video,
Saosin,
Shows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment