Well, basically they have 8 beauties, and 8 geeks. And the show pairs them up to see how much of a transformation they can be in 8 weeks. What could be more interesting is that the 3 producers are: Jason Goldberg (Executive Producer of Butterfly Effect), Nick Santora (written/produce The Sopranos, Law & Order as well as Prison Break) and Ashton Kutcher (haha. I think he's the well known among the lot - producer of Punk'd and actor of That 70's Show).
At first I thought that I'd never be interested to watch the show, but I end up being particularly interested because I was pretty skeptical if there is even and changes towards the participants in the show.
http://cwtv.com/shows/beauty-and-the-geek/ [official site!]
I was looking out for~

- Mario & Nadia [source] (down to earth guy and funny girl)

- Nate & Cecil (left)
- Scooter & Megan (right) [source]
And the winner ^^, [source]
(hehe)

Megan & Scooter!
A hell lot of cat claws hiding and bites stressing out the men. But, I'm happy with the ending... =]
Well, who would have thought that a Playboy Model and a Harvard Graduate would win the 3rd season anyway? =]]
-------*
Blogger suddenly didnt allow a short form of and/(&). I think it's the labels.
Classes started today and I feel... awful.
Bitten hard by the Monday Blues' Bug.
And I totally forgot about having a meal the whole day until 10.30pm. -_-





No comments:
Post a Comment