Saturday, June 30, 2007

And so many things happened this week.

Fact:
I haven't touched a game any longer than 1 2 hour for the whole week.

Fact that comes along with above Fact:
I started SCHOOL. *whines*
I met friends, family member and celebrated birthdays more than usual.

Fact that also tags along with the former:
I ate A LOT of Junk. =/

This whole week is seriously filled with alot of food and people. I sacrificed a hell lot of time from my laptop, which continues to dampen my mood with 2/3 of viewing pleasure (if you don't know what happened, click here). But it's okay, I had fun. =]


Monday
BTN & PDC - a classic example of Monday Blues.
The only best thing I recalled is that I fell asleep in lecture.


Tuesday
Refer to previous post ~ click here


Wednesday
I went out with Marc, Anni, Zhenjie, Hongwei for Dinner @ Bistro Delifrance.
Apparently, the young man who served us guilty-ly(is there such a word?) handed me a partially burnt Seafood - Ciabatta bread top.

...But I was too hungry to even bother so much about it. =x
It was nice to see Anni after so long. =]]


Thursday
Uh... What did I do on Thursday ar? *snores*


Friday
I was SOOOO lethargic that day despite my usual quirks.

My results for IL2 ain't satisfying enough for me.

Best word of the day : Distracted.

"Are you distracted, (insert name)?"
*Runs off to the next room*
*See the Cause of Distraction*
*Feel some emotion here - choose between oohh... yummy~ or oh-mai-gawd!*

:D

Hahahahahahahaha~ *falls due to fits of laughter*

---

Came back home.

Granny and My Maklong/Aunt from Melacca came over for a short visit.

While on the way to my Uncle's house,
Maklong: "I met Uncle Cyril the other day..."



*ponders*

---

Picked Bro up at Changi Airport.
Went to East Coast Park to celebrate with my future sis in law, Kak Nana and her cousin's birthday, 23rd and 21st respectively.

While my makeup cair kipas sate/otah~ :D
Dad said to me, "Oh, macam gini bleh bukak kedai jual satay, macam noyang kau. Arwah Datuk pun sama jugak..."

Only then, I knew that my great-grandfather had a satay-stall.


Saturday aka Today

Kak Diana's birthday.
She's in hospital...






...because she safely delivered the latest addition to the family...


My baby niece, Alleyah Matina.






=]]



---

National Stadium will be closed from today onwards.
Demolished to make way for something new.

---

Finally, one long satisfying post. XD


-------*

I realised...
I love the act and emotions when I HUG(S) someone, esp. my loved ones.

---

I knew I cried 10 times more than I remember
When it really said that it will never happen

The car screamed loud,
got hurt by the tar
At the same time
Lips trembled and I fell apart.

The side mirror broke,
and the only thing I remember is
I went back and pick up
those precious memories.

What precious pieces that could be?
Final words don't even exists to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment