Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ugh. Another (countless) round of late-nights.

Ah. And I thought I can get away tonight without blogging with the reason that I can sleep. But... I end up bed-rolling and I admit defeat to the sleepless deficient gene I have.

So... What did I do on my Favourite Day?
Miss Tuesday did something usual and did something new as well... :)

Let's show off some new dish I managed to make today!
(I'm making assumptions that today is still Tuesday - since I haven't KO-ed in bed yet)


My first Sushi! (Tamago Sushi ngek ngek :3)

Amacam? Not bad for a first timer? Heh heh :3
(Suddenly I'm full of self-praise earlier in the day.)

I was trying hard on whether I should show off the ingredients I used, so as to not scare any people off thinking that it's not edible when it seriously is.
But then again, I decided not to cos when I took the pic of the egg roll, it looked... hmm... I got funny vibes looking at it. Haha.

Only thing that I need to improve is the taste of the rice. I guess, I haven't got the right amount of rice vinegar just as yet. And yes yes, if I am satisfied with my creation, I'd let you eat it, if you ask. (And see you clean the bowl of tuna cheese spag up the way I cooked for Mervyn and HW didi Heee :3)

I love the smiles of people if they like what I cooked. Satisfaction.
Better than filling my stomach with anything else. =]]

---

The usual is... of course sparing time watching anime. Heh heh.
Current anime is Kekkaishi.

Hmm... Basically it's a combination of Naruto and Inuyasha. Well, some Bleach watchers would find a word that sounds abit familiar but different in this series... which is Shikigami. (Bleach's Shinigami) Both words have different meanings, of course.

I love the ghost dogs, especially. Make me laugh so much with their faces and antics. Hehe.



Hehehehe. Random pics that made my funny bone tickle =]]



... It didn't made you laugh?

I'll try again... *puts up another 2 more cute/funny picture*






Still no?




...



Hrrrmmph~ Watch the anime yourself to find out.

Anyways, You can watch Kekkaishi at Crunchyroll =]]


-------*
There's always a reason to the many things I do.
Even when I don't like it as the way I have been living.
And I hate making promises.
'Cos I'll never be happy if I can never accomplish them.


The few things that binds me to my memories~
The circular band.

No comments:

Post a Comment