It aint as minute as the 1st... Let me show you...
CAN SEE ANOT?! AWFUL YOU KNOW...
*cries*
I don't want to tell you what happened, because you'd propably scold me for my stupid habits but, its like, I have been doing it ever since I own this lappie. (and the 1st crack didn't happen at my fault) Heart pain pain ok~ T_T
Anyways, I feel awful right now with this kind of condition, and my health is slightly better... Actually, I have to kind of thank my silly little godbrother for our usual mini outings on wednesday, cos he kind of erm, 'forced' me to eat. So, I feel a bit more energetic today instead of feeling awfully weak, plus I still feel like baby shrek, ready to do some biological warfare puking.
Apparently, mom, dad, grandpa, sis, bro, nephew, niece also ain't feeling so good either. Probably some virus spreading among us. Almost all of us are feeling the same symptoms, but the giddy giddy, migraine part is not that evident by most.
Maybe its just me. *shrugs*
I hope we get well soon, 'cos I'm apparently excited about Anberlin. but feeling awful at the same time...
...
...I lost my train of thoughts...
Sorry =/
-------*
There's just too many things in my mind that I can't really understand.
Sometimes, I wish I could directly tell this, but really? If there was a choice, I'd really wish I could turn time and relive the moments. More or less, I'm hurt by people's words when they told me that I should just forget about it, when they are giving you a choice. I'm shedding tears, goddammit. By these people, that really, I cared.





No comments:
Post a Comment