Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I masked a heart with a cold one, just for safety.

Saturday
I went out with Mom, Dad and Brother.
I was feeling sick and very very insecure.
But, my remedies are far closer to heart.
They smiled.

I, too.



Sunday
My little niece came over. My parents went out.
I stayed at home to finish up my presentation.

Pain consumed me.



Monday

Presentation. It went okay. I was very very fatigued, but I didn't stop walking.
A power outage for about 2 hours. Half the block suffered. Kids played under the void deck.
Neighbours suddenly spoke to each other like old time friends.
Mom, Dad and I played with tealights. By the time the power came back, Dad was already sleeping.
It was surreal.

When I was on the way home, I wrote essays in my head.



Tuesday

I rested at home.
A new washing machine arrived in the afternoon.
The word, lupus, echoes. Like how it did since 10 years ago.

I fingered the picture of me and my brothers that exists along the hallway.



---



So, it's not wrong to mask a heart with a cold one... right?
I wonder why at times, even with all that, I tend to melt away in memories.
Sometimes, I'm sure that I don't want to leave.



-------*

Pardon me.
Some news are abit too many.
I'm not too sure if it's ever appropriate to put it up in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment