Sunday, July 08, 2007

Exchanging time away from the world wide web to burrowing myself in a book...

I went to the library.
I suddenly realised how I missed spending time reading words and imagining.
I wanted to pick up a book.
I already knew which one - that's on my mind.

Reading Tuesdays with Morrie is a very fulfilling experience. If you like a story that you can relate to, especially in the counts of living life and appreciating it, do get your hands on this book. It's not a thick one, and I finished it pretty fast - if I wanted. But I took my time to savour every single chapter.




This book keeps me thinking:
What am I seeking out to find?
What have I learnt all these while?


Sometimes I wondered if I'll ever learn how to let go...
But the real question in my head is that, when will I ever learn how to hold on?
What should I decide? Even with the difficulties, when, what, and especially, How?

How should I move on when I'm constantly re-checking my priorities in life?
I'm not too sure to even begin with.


Read the book, if you haven't already. I'm quite positive it's a non-fiction & anyone, can relate to it.
Really.


-------*
[unrelated to the above]

The ironies in life just sets in deeper recently, over the years. As much as you want to see what luggages of memories you have left behind, I lost alot of it due to some circumstances. And I can only recall fractions of it, like window-shopping and instantly forgetting soon after.
... It's not that I forced myself to let go and forget, it's more of I can't remember.

To that person - I knew I'd love to do alot of harmless harm just to please myself, but I can't remember any good things that come out of it, or any bad things that relates you to it...

Except one.
(and if anyone is wondering who is that person in question, trust me, it's not a person that bothers to read anything that belongs to me. So you ain't in the question. I'm 99.9998% sure.)

No comments:

Post a Comment