I am talking about this soul who has been seriously bitching my life more than i can handle. my only reason for being nice to him/her is...
"I'm just being nice, because ..."
Ouch. i can imagine some of you say... but seriously. i wish i can curse as much as i could but i won't because this anger is still under wraps (at this point of time). it has been out in the open for quite some time, but hell, i really wished i did burnt the fuse when i saw the person...
Fact: I don't even think it will be such a pain if i don't even know this person because all that person did has never once left me any good impression.
"Like...?" you might ask...
- Which soul would say something bad about a
personFriend(who is a he) to another Friend (ie. ME) that who apparently recently know him a few days ago? - What about... Being so bitchy when i apparently got to know this friend even further and this soul keeps being a bitch and bitch n bitch n bitch BUT yet i still keep quiet and treat like nothing happened?
- What about... making me or any friend of this soul uncomfortable and even when I pointed it out, this SOUL doesnt even took notice of it and still continue with whatever that makes me uncomfortable?
- What about... when this soul apparently brought up a friend's past that a friend wouldnt want to even hear?
- What about... Making fun of a FRIEND is ok with this SOUL but this SOUL doesnt like it when it's FRIENDS does the same to it.
- What about... apologising even when its so Bloody Obvious and yet I, as a person, Pretend that this soul really got no clue... when this Soul's friend & I really think otherwise.
- What about... This SOUL, who apparently have no feelings and respect whatsoever, to a friend OR TWO just blurted out things that should be something PERSONAL.
I tell you something another point that is more freaking irritating...
Friend-friend your HEAD lah! I DONT EVEN KNOW your freaking birthday, where you stay, what are your favourites and I ONLY MET YOU ONCE YOU BLOODY asshole. bitch. MET ONCE AND DARE SAY LIKE THAT. YOU effing ass.
This soul doesnt even realise that I HOLD MY ANGER & HURT inside of me SO MUCH that I DONT even tell the person I CARE alot because this person is THIS SOUL'S friend...
I'm Mortified. All i can recall is that i wished this happened...
This soul-less soul: Eh... You're testing my intelligence...
Me: Eh, You are testing my patience PLUS common sense... *grins*
But, being me... All i did was give a sneer. Ugh.
And NO, to my dear friends, I DO NOT treat him/her somewhere even near as a close friend. Heck, its not even near to a FRIEND. Moreover do I ever talk to him/her about my personal life and problems. So seriously, he/she can just
I can only curse under my breath and hold on to the patience i have because i believe in karma.
What goes around comes around.
YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF.
YOU DONT EVEN REALISE YOU RUINED MY FREAKING LIFE IVE TRIED SO HARD BUILDING.
SO fuck off bitch.
(and i call everyone, regardless of gender, a bitch, if i have to.)
...and see if i care about pitying you.
I will pity Your Friends & myself for holding so much pain in us.
Like you said...
-> "so much for the mature conversation..."
So MUCH for you being an ass for not Accepting that YOU should think at the very least TWICE what was freaking wrong and ACCEPTING the FACT that I NEEDED my OWN time ALONE. Werent we talking in english, in the nicest way possible? Werent I saying things nicely and werent CURSING you like any bitch would? WOULDNT a mature Person RESPECT another's DECISION? no? Fuck you.
-> "ure like the queen i said"
-> "i bow down to her highness request"
-> "like a royal subject, not a friend"
So, since when would a friend not accept that I needed a timeout for like at the very least that day, and MUST tell you what the fucking hell happened, when I know you are going to complicate things more than it already is?
And I'm sorry, ROYAL HIGHNESS. I don't deserve to be your friend. For I do not wish to explain myself when I was OUT of my mind and might Fucking Fuck you upside down and say things that will HURT YOU when its hurting me and your friend MORE than you fucking Know.
I dont even wish to know a person like you as more than that of a passerby.
If I feel myself cool down I might edit this to be more POLITE. but I have SECOND DOUBTS being NICE to you, Bitch.
-------*
This involves me, a person I care the most and his friend. That's all the clue I can say.
If anything turns out missing, This is my confession.





No comments:
Post a Comment