*flips happy-mood switch on*
I think I've been lagging making posts for my dearest little
-flicks switch off-
AHHHHH. Stupid virus sent by some donkey friend. UGH. I hate you dammit!It was trying to infiltrate my lovely 2GB MM2! RAWR.
Curse you! Now I struggling to find my pictures!
-flicks switch on-
Oh well~ Let's keep the mood going =]
Life has its usuals' ups and downs and I was entirely sick for one month and going... although I'm recovering now.
Even when I was sickly and feverish last 2 weeks, I still accompanied a colleague to treat her kids at Sembawang. It was like a class of boys and yeah, they kinda find me intimidating (because I was really not in the mood with the pain and the yummy pizza which don't go well with the pain and the wind is giving me chills and the fever and the loud noises and the cold stares). While they finished 6 boxes of pizza, I finished just a slice.
.jpg)
part of 4/1

4/1

the teachers. hey. i was trying real hard to smile... like decently .
Zomg my shawl looks like a skirt/blankie! ._.
-------*
Last week was a torturous week cos i got more sick-er. Heh. My lips were super chapped and super raw and red and swollen and it was... gore. Top it up with fever. Hardcore. aha. The tongue was riddled with ulcers and you really don't want to see it. Some teachers who saw me in the staff room was trying not to cringe at the sight. Now... if only I can scare my students... for that moment. Just a lil... oh. i got paid for one day coming to do my markings and not teach (and still dare to ask the admin to give me the previous day another pay. hee) =x
Met godbro and we finished House of the Dead 4. Woot. (with 20 buckeroos)
Not bad for a 2nd time eh? =P
-------*
This week is far better. I could teach although I'm slightly slurring in my speech due to the ulcers. Less teaching - more going through with the test papers and a lil more with the word games. Gave them their Lit March hols homework. Hey, that's what teachers have to do, ok? Don't give me that look. Stop. No. *shows the no finger*
And I had 4/1 to relief today because their teacher isn't here. (Qoute student(s): "Demam cinta." hahahaha) They were kinda giving the ~_~ when i stepped in to do my relief but it got better when I told them something unexpected. Haha. Now they're asking me to vote for them during the school's own battle of the bands during sports and arts carnival. Sure will =] Now.. where can I hear MxPx GSF... *thinks*
Sometimes I wonder whether having an hyperactive class is way better than a zombie class.
-------*
Now. Tomorrow Saosin's gonna open for Incubus. Who still wants in?
*googles for godbro*
-------*
Hee. Can I have a good weekend? =]





No comments:
Post a Comment