Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm feeling like I'm in a high risk position now. With too many things to think about, at times I think the best thing to do is to stay back, and watch.

I'm in transition.

Work has been... like work so far.
All the politics. All the hardcore homework.
All the characters. All the motivation.

Everytime I think about the harsh parts of this line, I keep missing the deal in a supposed job of mine.

If I take up a Specialist Diploma now, I wonder if I can manage it. 3 times a week, after working hours. Two Semesters, One Year. I think I have to talk to Dad about it. But I'll bet he'll start thinking like I would. I'm his daughter, what. -_-"

I really think I'm in such a PMS-y week this week.
Oh. I slept the whole night from sunset until 4am in the morning. How... not Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment