Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Saga of Retardation

Like. Honestly?

My Monday Blues turned out to be Monday (filled with) Retards.



Before I went to bed for Monday, I was hit by one.
Getting himself boiled into his own water.

After I'm up, I was hit by the retarded Iron.
Seems like it is insisting to not smoothen out the creases on my blouse.
But for any other, it was fine. -_-"

When I'm working, I was hit by alot of characters to start of with.
I hate it if I have to really start the week like this.

Maybe the only 2 things that was good today was
- My Nap
- And my sweethearts babes who listened to me rant at night

STILL, I still got hit with a retard,
Who emo-ed for TWO freaking donkey weeks.
Like, by now, I'm too sick to talk about it.
Spoiler of the night, really. zzz
Thank god the babes are there to coax me.


Tuesday's My Day.
Don't ever spoil it, people.
You'll get burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment