Josh Lim of Advertlets.com Forgot to Renew his Webbie AKA Advertlets.com
Whether it's his side of the problem or not (someone said he has problems renewing his website), he should have noticed it a long time ago in order to make his business run smoother. Maybe he did that to purposely lose the moolah he's supposed to give us.
Wuwu~ T_T (i'm adopting kit's cuteness)
Ishhh.
Because of this... since my blog is my home page...
I was greeted with a redirected page when I wanted to surf the net.

I thought I was riddled with some spywares or something... and noticed that when I tried typing advertlets.com it's no longer advertlets! but that same redirected page. -_-

So, anyone can renew this? o_O? Any donkeys can just take advantage over it, I think. Since advertlets got tons of its codings in like, our blogs. they can do some scary boos. But then again, I'm not going to hold responsible for any ideas, whatsoever.
But when you look at the main domain's page carefully, you'll see this...

Wow, admist all the drama mama, we can safely assume they are Kylie Minouge's greatest fan, inside and out. -_-"

But this petite babe is hawt, alright. Haha.
I'm proud of her 'cos we're of the same height! :D
Maybe the donkeys should renew the webbie and put Kylie as an icon.
I am not suprised that we will all be rich (and even get some guys drooling) with her giving massive traffic in our blogs :D
-------*
So much of offering us $_$ for our reviews~
Seems like I'm making more of cyber ka-chings in Nuffnang :D
I'm having my 4th advert coming in already =]





No comments:
Post a Comment