This Circle - Paramore (lyrics here)(my imeem here)
The Ponytail Parade - Emery (lyrics here)(my imeem here)
Otherwise, you can just try to check it out with the playlist I have in this blog, on your left)
For all that I wish to say is... for the lyrics of
-- This Circle (in my view) - she's trying to tell him to start talking, stop pretending, stop ignoring everytime a problem arrives, as the problem will never go away by itself. Quite explanatory...
-- The Ponytail Parades, awesome song. But, I'd seriously take away the last two lines though it sums it all. Since I can't, I'll just interpret it a different way...
Walk away from me (yes because that's all I can see what should be done)
This night is done (another sleepless night just passed
Enjoy...
-------*
Apologies, that's what I want to interpret it. Not in another different light that many would have...





No comments:
Post a Comment