
Happy Birthday Kel~
(take that! Big and BIG. thou shall melt with the gesture! =X)
Heee. Wished I could do more than just that for you. But be happy!
This whole entry's just for you =]
Knew you since... god. I don't know how long. 3 years? going 4?
(I suck at this, I keep calculating since my 1st year of poly)
3 years... And going... =D
- One thing I remember so much is that... We argued loads of times. Haha. Yeah. Dissed me millions. Probably by years to come, it might be infinite.
- I emo-ed with you when you didn't make time when I was at KL, but still... I will forgive you... *checks your wishlist constantly*
Probably probably probably... Ah.
- I know you love cars, but I don't (not really). Probably because I still haven't gotten my license. But heck. No excuses. Still I let you ramble about it like how I'd probably ramble about anything you may not like either. Heh.
- This man is a good man.
- Enjoy your day... Mister.
...
DAH TUA TAU.
hehe. Yes, I know it's random. I shall ditch my splitting headache just for this entry.
Special okay...
As yummy as kajang satay...
-------*
Yes. Very random. Haha.





No comments:
Post a Comment