I'm going to faint anytime soon...
I'm SOOOO freaking tired. I haven't caught a wink yet. Haven't slept... over the night...
I took the most cups of coffee today... great~
FYP powerpoint slides are totally a killer... dr. sara took 1hr helping us out. and thank god she commented that she likes the way i linked the introduction between my two hypothesis.
I need to edit... read more journal papers... and...
write a bloody script.... A S A P.
Not smoke. i wish it was. pfft.
CAN I JUST PLEASE GET MYSELF TO SLEEP?!
doubt it. what a bitch. fyp is a bitch. bitching us at the last minute.
bitch me.
UGH.
(and we 4 girls went mad camwhoring in canteen 2 like nobody's business and everyone was staring at us)




Do we look like we cared?
I'm SOOOO freaking tired. I haven't caught a wink yet. Haven't slept... over the night...
I took the most cups of coffee today... great~
FYP powerpoint slides are totally a killer... dr. sara took 1hr helping us out. and thank god she commented that she likes the way i linked the introduction between my two hypothesis.
I need to edit... read more journal papers... and...
write a bloody script.... A S A P.
Not smoke. i wish it was. pfft.
CAN I JUST PLEASE GET MYSELF TO SLEEP?!
doubt it. what a bitch. fyp is a bitch. bitching us at the last minute.
bitch me.
UGH.
(and we 4 girls went mad camwhoring in canteen 2 like nobody's business and everyone was staring at us)
Do we look like we cared?





No comments:
Post a Comment