Saturday, May 01, 2010

We feel the pain teaching us how much we can take...

... Reminding us how far we've come.





So many things I'd rather keep to myself.
Much for my family & close friends.
Little for my friends & my acquaintances.
None for the rest.




It has been a hectic first week of unofficial holidays.
More or less, I took 2-3 days to just sleep the day off - well, it feels good to do it somehow. To cover up the time not spent sleeping and to just not think about anything.
Other than that, I'd spent tonnes of times with my lovely family and friends.

I'm still not done with the blogskin - I've been procrastinating it for the pictures I took and I've been doing quite alot of reading. And I have a number of time-draining plans for this long holidays! Hopefully its all going to work somehow.

Recently, I felt like I'm all over the place - the room pretty much shows the state I'm in. Everything happens in a BAM, BAM, BAM! motion. But yeap, I'm picking up the pieces, throwing the junk and archiving what's done.

I've been very tired lately, had cold & fever repetitively, a pinkeye, constant headaches and sorethroats (which I'm currently having now and the paracetamol is nowhere in sight, damn!) - is it due to the current health state I'm in, or it's just another one of those phases. Either way, I haven't gotten myself a checkup for about a year already - and I know that I shouldn't be doing that, knowing my medical history for more than a decade.

Looking back a year ago, I could have been more wise.
Fuck. I'm sure that sentence will get me into a writing mood.
And now's not the time - no paracetamol means I need my caffeine.
Yes. I should be able to wean my cravings for it - but I end up eating something else. UGH.

Oh wells. I'll continue if I'm feeling slightly better after drinking tea.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment