My Laptop Suffered The Blue Screen Of Death.
And by the time I rebooted my still-alive-and-kicking-for-almost-5-years laptop (who also have survived through 2 cracked LCD screen, 512MB RAM, 2nd keyboard and 2nd DVD driver) it states out in a black screen:
Missing Operating System
I almost fainted there and then thinking that that's the end of my laptop's hard earning, worthwhile life. Doesn't help to know that I still can't get a hold of something to lighten this baby's workload over the years. The only thing I could reach out for was my recovery CD.
Reformatting is the way to go... If it works, that is...
And it works! Presto!
But my setbacks... All the pictures I was doing for this blog, and didi hw's blog is... *poof*
SAD RIGHT! like omg. I took so long to Screenshot the pictures I had for my Blog and save at the most highest quality then Macromedia Flash-ed it and Saved it again and I didn't even manage to save the last few pictures in my imageshack!
./wrists (just acting emo-ish)
Oh well.
On a lighter note, though not so light anyway... I have to settle down my heart and mind. 'Cos right now, its jumping around and feeling all weird... and sometimes it gets cranky. I really hope that whatever path I set out to choose, given by an amazing amount of choices that I'm still thankful for, is really the One that I can afford, the One that I can manage for a long time, the One for Me.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
All the kinds of dire kisses available
My 21st year in this world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment