As much as I've been...
I'm just very very very PMS-y. Seems like I go all crazy before, and get all pissed after. O_o No wonder bro keep telling me I'm unpredictable and "is always on PMS." lmao.
Sorry if that's totally not an easy entry to swallow. Heh. I wanna blog on a lot of things but... I keep getting this odd mental blocks everytime I logged in to blogger. Something's odd - Maybe I keep sleeping during my me-times and I wonder if my me-times are really spent properly.
I guess I know why I keep getting frustrated... like... why am I scared over the idea of putting everything on the table? I keep trying to find the right time to tell mom about it, I mean, yeah. Telling sis helped for a bit, but obviously she didn't bear me as a child and I'm putting myself in my mom's shoes. I guess I'm quite scared over a lot of things - ehem. My internet savvy siblings would probably kinda wonder what in the world I'm talking about.
Anyway - I don't feel like I'm being honest. Even though I can't seem to figure out what I'm not being honest about? Some odd mentality I'm having. And I think another thing would be is that - Keeping myself asleep all the time is actually keeping me unaware of the things I have to catch up with. Especially with... my good buddies, my godbro, my family... everyone.
(._. )
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment