Lemme sip some coffee and breathe...
Sis just came over and I managed to give her some updates on whats going on with things. I guess she is agreeable towards my actions and yeap, I'm not in any position to deny that its good so far.
-------*
Anyway, hey ho to the readers out there. Sorry for any laggy updates. Truth be told, I'm very very very tired all the time. Sleep is like my hobby now. Obsessed with it - since I've finished reading the 3 storybooks I borrowed from the library. I'll return it tomorrow I guess.
Graduation is on 29th May! Anyone who's interested to come and see me for like 1.35mins of fame, please do tell me before hand so I can get you your invitation cards =]
Boy oh boy... Things to do this week!
Monday
1. Book graduation attire - should be size XS or S (blur)
2. Return library books - I've paid enough fines to last a lifetime already. =x
3. Get papers for proper marking weightage
4. Filing time~
Tuesday
1. Last teaching day!
2. Filing/arrange worksheets
3. Get papers for proper marking weightage
4. Mark and mark and mark...
5. Read story book
Wednesday
1. Read story book
2. Mark and mark and mark...
Thursday
1. Read story book
2. Mark and mark and mark...
Friday
1. Read story book
2. Mark and mark and mark...
Saturday
1. Go out lah, what else? Enjoy babeh... :x
Sunday
1. Classes at Ghufran.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment