Saturday, August 04, 2007

This is what Kit calls a filler post. =]

Yes, I steal this from Kit aka TehFly. Hehe. Don't angry ar =x
Anyway I suck at this things hahaha. Just that curiosity curious-es the cat.
Edit: Screw blogger for seeing shift+. and 3 as open tags! URGH. now need to re-curi from kit again and recall all my canggih answers.


The Honest & Emotion Survey

Honest Section

1. Honestly, who's on your mind?
Myself. Maybe it's just my fats. Erm, otherwise it's more of obsessing SINGfest. I wanna go for SINGfest! (I'm not answering the question, am I?)

2. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
Typing the answer to this survey, chatting on MSN, watching Pumpkin Scissors on crunchyroll. Go watch while it's there. Nice anime!

3. Honestly, who is your best friend?
Is? Was, in her opinion. I don't have any mutual best friend. I treat all the same.

4. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Hmm, is laughing at secondary school students who came over to school and guessing their age by looking at the development of their bodies and eating in the library like we own the place bad enough? All four of us laughed so loud!

5. Honestly, do you watch Disney Channel?
Even if it's on Disney Channel, Disney Channel is watching my niece(s)/nephew(s).

6. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Er, Mom. My parents picked me up from school *hearts*

7. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
Currently, no. Yesterday, was another issue altogether.

8. Honestly, what makes you angry most of the time?
Nothing. I can be angry at any random time of the day. Beware.

9. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
Hell no. I'm proud of my au naturel manicured set of nails.

10. Honestly, do you want to talk to someone this very moment?
Yes, not just talk. Meet someone. Sometwo. Someten. Someone.

11. Honestly, are you keeping a big secret right now?
Hahahahahhahahaha*takes deep breath* Hahahahahhahaha.
A big secret? More like 15678908765425678 of them.
You don't know me well, don't you? =p

12. Honestly, do you have a friend you don't actually like?
First impressions are hard to get over at times, don't they? To me, it's just a matter of time before you see everyone's good side. Humans are impatient, afterall.

13. Honestly, are you in denial?
I DON'T WANNA WORK YETTTTTTTTT.
I WANNA STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
(there. enough to answer you?)

14. Honestly, do you like anyone?
Yes. Enough to frighten you. Not just anyone. Any08715767896754374642.

15. Honestly, does anyone like you?
Hmm. My cat loves me. I know. So tak kena. But it's okay.


Anger Section

1. What do you do when you get angry?
Shut up. Do something to burn off the extra welled up energy. Or turn to a nearby reflection to see how horrible being angry looks like.

2. What's the worst thing you've done when you were angry?
Shouted to a bunch of guys like some hooligan? (in defence for a friend who got hurt.)
Slapped a person across the cheeks? (in self defence + my hand hurts alot after that.)
I think got more lah. Don't want to drop my waterface. =x

3. Ever made anyone cry when you were angry?
Yes. An alpha male cried. Shocking millions.

4. Do you swear when you're angry?
Hehe. Beware of the vast amount of vocabularies that I have, if you're lucky.
I don't need to try my best not to use them.


Crying Section

1. When was the last time you really cried?
A few days back. Or was it yesterday? Hmm.

2. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Ever? I think you should change it to - "How many times have you cried yourself to sleep?"

3. What usually makes you cry?
People. School. Life itself. Anime makes me cry.


Happy Section

1. Are you usually a happy person?
Depends how you see it. I laugh everyday.

2. What makes you the happiest?
Being with people. Who are jokers. Who talks. Alot.

3. Does being with your friends make you happy?
Yes. yes. yes.

4. Do you believe in yourself?
Hmm. Not really, when you start pushing me 200% responsibilities, I melt under pressure.

5. When people say they think you are good-looking/pretty, do you get happy?
Hahahahahaha. I'll never be convinced, at all. 99.99999999999% unconvinced.
Not sure if there will be slight tinge of happiness though. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment