...How did you stay so sweet?
I have done up a new blogskin. Nothing big, just plain and simple.
But it has come to my senses that I haven't been blogging as what I promised early this year. As much I would like to kick myself as a punishment, my fat ass wouldn't let me.
YES. I feel the pressure of gaining weight during the holidays. As much as I love holidays. BAH!
It seems to me that the holidays aren't as draggy as the last. Probably because I know that I wouldn't enjoy the holidays at all when December comes knocking.
Ehems. Back to the topic...
I have accused myself for making this blog into a picture book for the past few entries. As you can see... I 'blogged' a friend's engagement [Grats, LOVE!], a partial entry on my Vesak Getaway - with Gerbera flowers as my current craze [Screw Sunflowers, totally overated. Hurhur!].
Tell me who can resist this picture? (Maybe a pro photographer. ._.)
I also blogged about a bizarre find which I believe no one understood - Something that's oh-so-sexy that I would depend on a lot for soon enough and tons of pictures of my pillowish cat as my model. Hah.
I'm saddened to say that I'd be skipping Mae's trip to Singapore this time round... as much as I was hoping to go for a free concert. (Damn it!) Even so, if I went, I would be dragging accompanied by another friend. Trying to get him off his -ve thoughts.
Hari Raya is more important. Rather, my baju is more important.
I'm thinking of how to make my dress this time round. I need is simple, elegant, and I could use either a skirt, or pants for it. Have to start sketching after heading to the MINT museum tomorrow with the ladiesssssssssssss (in my family *hearts*)
Shall have pictures up tomorrow, or at least by the weekend! *mental notes*
Either way... I am going to blog again in another post with regards to a certain event.
Look out for it :]






No comments:
Post a Comment