Monday, February 15, 2010

So iPad is coming out in April...

and I am not impressed... I believe that with the branding it has, obviously many are keen to buy it, and call it the next big thing...

I'm unconvinced. Microsoft too...



Introducing Microsoft's rumoured Courier. Given a choice, I think this is more nifty :D I want something that I can use at work (it has its hazards) and still read on the go. :] Though iPad has iBook capabilities, I believe that it is very limited to its own siblings.

Asus will be having their own iPad, introducing... the EeePad

...which will be out in the market in the later 2010. By then, I'm sure more technology-advanced tabletpcs would be available. 

Do you know a China-based company is suing Apple for doing a Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V on the iPad? Look at the drama here. Basically because they actually brought this nifty similar device 6 months before Apple announces iPad. 

And on another note, do you know that there's another item that has been  called iPad. Controversies aside, Apple has till 27th February to ...


Product name

Like the iPhone, the iPad shares its name with existing products. The most publicized is the Fujitsu iPAD, a mobile multi-functional device sold to retailers to help clerks verify prices, check inventory, and close sales. The Japanese company Fujitsu introduced the iPAD in 2002, and the following year applied for the trademark. But the firm found the mark was already owned by Mag-Tek. Fujitsu's application was listed as "abandoned" in April 2009, and the ownership of the mark is unclear. Fujitsu is consultingattorneys over what, if any, action it may take. [45][46]
That's obviously taken from our dearest wikipedia (as of 15th February 2010).

EDIT:
Courier. For you.

No comments:

Post a Comment