It affected my abilities to converse properly with friends, albeit when they start asking, with regards to what is still ambiguous to me until Aidilfitri.
I feel very lost over the idea that my life had been so busy and hectic making time for things I have not been doing for the few years back. Moreover, I was very happy over the idea that I'm able to get the chance to go out and explore the world. Particularly wherever I stay. I'm not regretful over the good things that has happened. And I'm definitely sure that the 2 posts back was merely something I was feeling at that point in time. Sometimes, life can be such an irony, it confuses me to bits.
Thankfully, she looks all fine and dandy the last time I saw her. And if I'm ever late for class, or rather meeting Azimah on the way to school, most likely the culprit would be her.
On Friday, Azimah and I went for Western Calligraphy Workshop during our NIE's Learning Festival. It's free and we get Calligraphy pens too. My fingers turned pink due to the ink and my usual sneaky hands. I couldn't do the normal calligraphy that well, but I did a search, and found a nice set of calligraphy lines that helps alot in my writing. I also looked for other calligraphy styles - and found Rotunda font-style more comfortable and suited for me. Look at it below :]
Saturday
Went for Janaki's wedding.
I felt like I'm darn underdressed.
Congratulations to you, my dear colleague.
You look darn fantastic, and I saw too many nice sarees.
(until Saira, Hidayah, Azimah, Roslindah and me got crazy over the idea we had to buy clothes to dress ourselves geared up for next year. Arab Street & Mustafa Centre - here we come!)
Sunday
I just refused to go out with my parents to Bukit Timah and Geylang.
We had a mini accident while we were disassembling Along's my old table.
Scraped Dad's leg. It was bleeding profusely although it was supposed to be a superficial graze.
I had to kick myself in my own guts to see what in the world is wrong with me.
Hopefully Dad's okay by tomorrow.
-------*
Sorry for the unusual heaviness in the atmosphere.
Like what Adik said, "a lot of things has been happening to" me.
And with regards to the calligraphy
- sorry hw didi, I'm too lazy to upload and crop my pic with ur name in it...
See you on Thursday~! ^^x
:x
| 3:23:14 AM | hady :( | asal mcm budak kecil | ||||
| 3:23:15 AM | hady :( | lol | ||||
| 3:23:37 AM | [UntïT|eÐ ®][Sa|eHa] aka Sall-E | haha? | ||||
| 3:23:39 AM | [UntïT|eÐ ®][Sa|eHa] aka Sall-E | issit? | ||||
| 3:25:28 AM | [UntïT|eÐ ®][Sa|eHa] aka Sall-E | very cute kan? | ||||
| 3:25:36 AM | [UntïT|eÐ ®][Sa|eHa] aka Sall-E | who wants that girl? apply plis. | ||||
| 3:26:28 AM | hady :( | hahhaa | ||||
| 3:26:30 AM | hady :( | lol | ||||
| 3:26:34 AM | hady :( | form ada tak? | ||||
| 3:26:37 AM | hady :( | application form |
...am so into lace dresses.









No comments:
Post a Comment