Tuesday, August 11, 2009

And I'm starting to get the jitters like how a P1 kid would on her 1st day

Feelings now?

- excited!
- nervous
- happy
- worried

all in all. im sure everyone's a sotong or a kanchiong spider later!
hehe. I'm all ready to be with everyone to be blur together and all :]



-------*
I've prayed to God, for the best. And I believe in Him for His Guidance.
There's a reason why things happen as how it is, and I believe there's a good reason for it. I'm not a perfect person, and I admit there are times I protect myself while I'm emotional over things. Rest assured, I would not want to worry about doubts and all, for I know that I just want things to be all good and dandy in life. :]

We won't know until it happens... and hopefully, there's nothing to be regretful about.
Nontheless, it's agreeable to not put personal life into school/work and vice-versa :]

No comments:

Post a Comment