Tuesday, April 28, 2009

If there are some things that I'm happy about... one thing for sure.
it is being with you.

With the simple things you say...
such as things that I'd never expect a guy to finally say to me -
anticipating the near future and wondering why I didn't tell you beforehand.

baju raya. even when my brother teased me over the potential extra kain to spare for you, I was quite frightened to ask you about the expecting occasion. Nevertheless, when I got you on the phone today, you asked me about our sets of clothes. And what colour it'd be. And the people we might potentially visit. and how you'd want me there.

It is a wonderful feeling. I feel honoured.
I would have thought about it, but I would have never expected a guy to say it.
I really. feel. delighted. elated. honoured.
appreciated.

-------*

There are times in my life, where my past crossed paths - and with you I sense the times that I have to brave them all. I was worried over the thoughts that may run through your head - but somewhat I never saw anything that suggests whatever I got paranoid over. Your support is something I really appreciate and I truly do.

-------*

And I'd rather get naggings for using the phone too much rather than not hearing your laughter over the phone and how sincere you sound whenever you find whatever nonsense I do entertaining. :]

Truly, if we had a chance to be Malay teachers - we really suck at it. =X
memaegang! belun! and whatnots.

"I got phelgm stuck in my throat"
"No wonder you sound like you're crying"
"Eh, since when did you hear me cry?"
"Er. I think we all sound the same if we do."

"Okies, sweet dreams, good night. Good nightmare. If have nightmare also, I want to be part of it!"
"Why la want to be in nightmare?"
"Cos if in a nightmare, I'd want to be the heroine, and then it'll all be a sweet dream!"
"Nonsense la you."
*giggles*

-------*

And soon enough, as the time draws near, there are things I do have to tell you. And that's all because of how much I trust you.

No comments:

Post a Comment