Saturday, April 04, 2009

I was very offended with one person - pick your choice - young or old.
ONE PERSON. who said something so degrading.
AND I... I really felt like, saying something as bad as what she said to me.
I really felt like saying all the cursed words on her.
Seriously I felt like I wanted to do something to her...

You're just an ________ year old who don't even know your (insert adjective here) place in the world, even in your own (insert adjective here) puny world - aka your own wonderful (insert correct noun here) which shouldn't be given to you in the first place. HAH. Such (insert adjective here) . No wonder you're 'popular' amongst (insert correct noun here) in the (insert adjective here) book.

-------*

It's amazing the difference now on how p(insert correct noun here) starts to pretend they are no. 1 when a long time ago so much respect is given to a t(insert correct noun here) that even a t(insert correct noun here) scolds the p(insert correct noun here) for not being able to raise a ch(insert correct noun here) well. Time has changed - I believe that I won't stoop that low to not respect someone who is t(insert correct adjective here) my k(insert correct noun here), and having them for almost a quarter of their days every week. I'll make sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment