Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yes, you want to hold me up and break me down.

Some people have realised that I don't use Multiply as my main source of outlet. I'm still clinging onto blogspot.com, since it's way convenient and faster.

I haven't named my lappie yet, but somehow I wonder if the lappie has a software problem. It has something to do with the touchpad, where there would be errors with the sliding up n down area. And my hands are actually not that good with touchscreens. I have a touchscreen to adjust the volume and player.

I have had my heart broken, and I know how it feels like to break down.
And somehow, people don't realise that I'm feeling very agitated right now.


I have my hands full with work, plus I'm just on my 2nd week. Information overload, literally. New colleagues, and unnamed children. Thank myself for having a good memory last week to be able to remember 22 names in 2 days. But now, I have another 24 to remember. I love my job, as much as it is, as much as anyone who doubts it, because I'm all for the children. That's my cause. The responsibilities that comes with it, is definitely something I have to accept and deal with.





------*
If you're calling me selfish about the whole idea of running away from something, let me tell you beforehand how many chances I actually gave you. I'm doing this on purpose, and this time I'm serious about it. Since you won't take my words and heed it, I couldn't help but show you I mean business. Before everyone starts pointing fingers at me, may I inform the citizens that I have not spoken my problems with this person to the whole wide world because I believe that if there's a problem, we jump down to solve it straightaway, and not involve any parties.

This time round, you involved my parents, my family. Let me admit, that is too much. You have no inkling and proof of the ties that was biasly tied by one and yet you treated them like you have a right to do so. I'm disappointed. Very disappointed.

If I ever spoke a word about the things that you have tried making me do, I'm very sure that my whole family would be against you. And your family would feel the same way too. That's the reason why I would never admit that you are someone after all.

I'm grappling my life over here, and you spoke sweet words to them but with me? You're harsh, forceful and biased. I'm sorry, if this is an indication of life in the future, it's not what I want. Because I believe that you would never thought about how i feel, but you thought about how i think i would feel, even after countlessly telling you the real deal.

Live a life, and not be forced to lie. I'm just avoiding the truth, but this time, it's as close as reality for you.


... And you'd probably won't be reading this because you're just that kind of person, huh? :]

Harsh, ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment