Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm jumping wagons and I'm running around.

when emotions kicks in.
It's CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!





Haha. There are times that i feel there's a need to blog, but at the same time, there's some point in my life right now, that I would only like to keep to myself. i'm happy now, despite the rocky, chapped and bumps in the road i'm travelling right now.




Abdul Mateen refusing to take a picture and instead showed me the game he is playing on his umi's phone



i can clearly plan things out now. and i'm taking the wheel. thankgod, i'm blessed to be able to think wisely and drop any sick bad feelings there could ever exist. even when i can't see the road ahead due to the fog which will always exude out of the environment, be it people, or others, i shall take it in stride. insya'allah.





This year, hopefully, with His blessings, I shall take up things that are beneficial for myself. There's alot that I wish to do, and I wish to enjoy. This is the age, let me presume, to take charge. I want a future where I can look back and remember alot of smiles. =]




@ Mad Jack's on 23rd January 2009 - with Along and family :]

God-willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment