Sunday, September 14, 2008

I've got a lot of angin (wind) in my body.

Ever since I had food poisoning last Wednesday, I've been burping, having headaches, sharp pains at my lower stomach, and releasing gas on the other end too. It makes me queasy, and I lost a lot of appetite. Plus it seems like I might have some slight sore throat soon. Ugh.

Anyway, my third round of going to Geylang today. Hehe. I guess there will be changes in the hall soon ;)

And please... no more sweet stuff for me. 'Cos it's getting abit too much during the fasting month. T____T





-------*
Have you noticed that breakups and getting yourself a loved one is purely contagious? And some, are like fishes. (Don't ask me what do I mean by that... Seriously)



-------*
P/S: Oi Hongwei Didi, when am I going to see you? ~_~ Always never make it one.

No comments:

Post a Comment