Friday, March 23, 2007

Two days of going out! (but feeling numb)

Came back to only see many people nudging me and asking me about my trip and how I'm feeling and all... I know people miss me right right right? Haha. Yeah right, enough with me being thick-skinned.


Wednesday

hw didi needed help with his matriculation forms so he asked me out. I was feeling down and 'home'sick; wishing I'm still in M'sia... so I agreed with the thought that it will help if I chill out and get my feet back to real ground by meeting people I'm comfortable with...

So I met hw didi at Plaza Singapura Starbucks (haha. I'm LATE) and went to eat brunch at McD. As per usual, we are typical gossipmongers. Haha.

After that, I played Time Crisis with him. I keep using the card until there isn't anymore credit inside! *shows how noob i am at the game hahaha* hw didi got so stressed cos he can't complete the game. =X Sorry!

After that, we went to continue our gossip(s) at Starbucks Suntec City. My own favourite hangout is getting famous ever since I love to rot there... And we played Xbox 360 to pass the time. Met mervyn after his attachment there as well. Called Bobby to come find us. (heheh)

Walked to the Koi Garden to wait for Bobby to call, and chatted there... and I took a pic out of boredom~


Haha, I dunno why merv is giving that look anyway, but heck. He has a new hairstyle! Looks real good =] But we keep calling him noobest of the noob. Lolx. You know I know ey? *winks*

Bobby joined us at Burger King after that. Treat us bah. I was still full with McD though.
Went home with Merv thinking about school, work, and personal stuffs...
*shrugs* The feeling of being numb is really, bothering me...

-------*
Thursday

Went out and supposed to meet hw didi at 2pm but as usual I'm late. =X
Guide him through school and checked out the laptop roadshows...
And DAMN, I WANT the ACER notebook they are offering at SGD$2.15k
($200 odd for 1GB RAM; total 2GB RAM)
(Intel Core Duo, 2Ghz; 120GB SATA HDD)
(Nvidia GeForce 7600 with dedicated 256MB graphics!)
(Personalized Laptop - Good for heavy users; especially those with sweaty palms. haha)
and of course...
Windows Vista Business!

I WANT TO BE A YEAR ONE STUDENT AGAIN T_T

See Me Cry~ *coughs*

But it wasn't totally because of the Acer Notebook...

It's because...

I can't go back to this place no more! Imma miss Biopolis! *wails~*
I returned everything that they 'gave' me and I no longer have my pass T_T Sobs* I hope I would still be interested in it by August~

Met mervyn on the train to Vivocity, and I quickly cheered up by...
...
... (god, I really can't believe I'm posting this one...)
...

Hw didi and merv made me do this! Lol. We went to Toys'R'Us! Haha~*
But anyway, I like the big teddy I hugged...
I really wished it was a warm feeling instead though~ and I'm still feeling numb...

I totally forgot that Adii was at vivo until pretty late, apparently he was nearby, cos he saw 2 girls sitting down (and i recall seeing them) and 2 people playing at the wading pool (which i figured is hw didi and mervyn) How unlucky of us to not meet ~ =(

I played the wading pool soon after... and my jeans got really wet.. Haha.

Met Bobby for dinner and I forgot my stuff I left with hw didi. Mervyn was stressed and stoned in the bus back home lol. Chill boy, Chill! And apparently he slept in the bus and keep leaning while i was half-awake. Haha. Told you to change seats you duwan. -_-"

I'll settle the entries for the trip later today, I'll try ok?

I'll end the entry by showing you something I saw in Toys'R'Us earlier. Hehe...
...
PRESENTING~
....


Spongebob~!
All geared up to shop! Hahaha.

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment