Leaving for Malaysia in less than 5 hours!
Hahahahahahaha.
Please excite me by meeting me!
Okay, that sounds weird. But whatever it is... I'll just drop a msg to whoever is in the state that I've arrived. Provided that daddy don't yell at me and we didn't get lost. Very very scared, you know.
I'd prolly bring my lappie for company-purposes. But propably there ain't any chances of me being online, so the closest thing to being there is by the phone.
I activated my roaming service for my old no. But I haven't done it for my new no. In any case, whoever has my old no. need not worry. And whoever has messaged me or called me from the effect of January 10, 2007, will have their no. in my phone, regardless whether I'm using the old no. or new.
And with the effect of January 21st, i.e Next Wednesday, 80% chance is that I would be using a new no. Therefore, please nudge me for the new no. if you haven't gotten it, and I'll be passing around the message of the new no. Save both no. for the time being despite if it's after 21st Jan. Until I confirmed the whole transfer. Seriously, I just hate changing no. Reason being, I always pick an easy no. for people to remember. Previously my no. was so sweet that my birthdate was in it. I loved it to bits that I argued (like the current no. too) with my mom in order to keep the no. Whatever the reason may be, I would send messages to whoever I have no.s in my phone.
Those who doesn't have been warned.
And Yes, I lost quite a ton of people's no. because my previous phone commited suicide. I have to apologise on the behalf of my phone (and maybe my stubborn-ess of not buying a new phone earlier)
I better catch a few winks before I head to Melaka & Kuala Lumpur! Wee~*
Will miss everyone (and the internet too =x)! That's for sure!
*hugs*
=]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment