I did the outrageous thing today.
Never had I did it before... so don't insult me. But today, I was able to accomplish something.
I was able to make buttercream icing and designs in a manner I never knew before... However, I was disappointed that I didn't make the cupcake itself by scratch and it tasted like plastic, and not homemade.
I love this freestyle, after experimenting the main 4 methods of icing.
A little lopsided I must add, for this one.
Another method I did after experimenting. Cute, ain't it?
I loved my well developed stars too.
Another proud member.
But... it was the last batch of white icing, thus the finishing wasn't smooth due to bubbles in the piping bag.
First icing.
Rose stars. PRETTY. ME LOVE ROSE patterned icing :]
Notice the difference in size? It's a mini cupcake. HEHE. I adore my mini cupcakes.
Last few cupcakes...
you can see another disfigurement in icing flow...
Pick your favourite =]
If only the cupcake mix was better than the ones I made from scratch :(
I love. rose. cupcake.
My mom recognised the effort but I didn't want to show any disappointment suggested to do something unthinkable: a simple buy as a gift with a notion that it is the thought that really matters.
And so it did.
I was red, well, everyone was in red. either in reality, clothes, face, or alarming decisions.
I don't know if it's too many first-times in a first time. but it was really massive. However, all goes well, and so far I am trying to keep myself calm.
And pray to God that everything good will remain good, and the bad away.
UPDATE:
Alhamdulillah. God willing.
:]





No comments:
Post a Comment