Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pardon me, I couldn't myself.

Sitting down in this bus, adding up to an almost 2 hour journey and counting. Usually I'd be happy. I have specifically taken enough time to isolate myself from everyone and just have my own me time. The fact that I feel insecure, unsure, betrayed, uninspired looking through an iron-clad netted window, unexpected sights, sounds, and other senses piqued in this journey, I find that this is not calming me in any way.

It is definitely not wrong to smile while I read Eat Pray Love. There's no reason for me to feel aware that people would find me odd. Won't a common man have delight in reading a book?

My nose and fingers are almost frozen with the cool air the bus is working hard to produce admist having me to sit through and accompany it from Boon Lay to Woodlands. And I heard my heart cried foul over a few messages earlier.

It is seriously none of my business to feel this way.

I don't want to trip over something that only I conjure for myself. I should have known better.

This haptic feedback is making me wonder if I'm of any priority in one's life. Really.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment