Talking when we find that we are bored of keeping quiet.
Find the next best thing when the first dont seem to work out
We are such selfish beings to not think of peoples opinions before asking.
Worst is when we speak and believe that we could walk away from it.
I'm not a good friend.
I don't look for my friends all the time.
I don't ask my friends to meet up. It is such rare occasions that I would do so.
Not that I hate them or theyre not close to me.
It's just me. I feel like I'm such a bother.
That stops me from talking about anything or everything.
If I feel that you don't like my presence, I'll leave.
If you want to tell me anything, I'll listen.
I'm not a consoling friend.
I'll just sit beside you and be there till you get better.
But if youre expecting me to console you, I'll stand and leave.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0





No comments:
Post a Comment