...You perfect, perfect shell.
It's been too long that I've missed you,
my dear blog.
Heh.
Anyway, I doubt I would be posting much until the exams are overrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Yes yes.
Craziest times indeed.
I decided to have a decent rest this quiet Saturday afternoon
- before going all out with another set of assignment and test. :]
I missed touching my wires and pliers...
randomly I made two things with butterflies in mind.
Don't ask me why butterflies, even I have no freaking clue.
Obviously there are some things in mind when I was taking pictures of the product.
This is a bookmark - Lesson: steel wire should be used instead.
This might leave the page that I'm bookmarking a mark somewhat - though it might not be permanent, it's still not what I'm driven to accomplish.
Small, ain't it?
Lesson: Get own's tape - if not I'd be promoting an already-too-famous company.
I was thinking of sketching out another set of makeover for my room - given with the aspirations I'm aiming for... but I guess I could do that when I'm done with my assignment, at the very least.
(Must. Finish. Assignment.)
Another thing that I made...
I'm not sure what I should make this into:
A) Another bookmark (since it is made with a much smaller gauge wire)
B) Pendant
C) Brooch
D) Charm.
It's really smaller compared to the first - and more details, like the antenna, leg and the body is wound up to be more proportionate. Am leaving the extra wire till I can decide what I could do with it. Any suggestions would be appreciated ^^b
To digress - I'm still trying out my macro shots with my Oly.
Thus heres something I bring along with me whenever I go out...
I made this out of a broken necklace... I love the simplicity of it - yes, everyone can draw such a flower and stuff. But heck. I love it.
My 3 thumbdrives :]
"Why 3?", you ask.
School, Work, and Personal oohlalas!
The IT guy from my contract school once laughed when he saw the way I named my main folders.
"Personal oohlalas~", he quipped.
Hurhur. Wonder how everyone is doing back there right now. :]
Lastly - one of the few sheeps in my life.
This time, it ain't fluffy and it has been my keychain for ages.
My brother gave it to me, somehow just cause - probably he couldn't find any use of it, or he did thought of me (only god knows), but it did made my heart melt getting these kinda things. Random stuff. Random time. Heh.
I never really bothered finding out its origin.
Take a look at this... Aarikka.
Zomg. More inspiration! *hearts hearts*
Love the Katti, Konna and the Lumme brooch.
Love love love.
I hate social suicides.
Others, or my own.
Dear Blog,
It has been a crazy week for me. Assignments and tests, even social situations strains me.
There are times that I just don't know what to do that I kept myself distant. There are times that I wish I could just be honest and say what I feel and ensure that people don't misunderstand my feelings, views or which platform I'm standing at. However I'm just not brave. Never brave. I doubt I'll ever be brave enough.
I'm fearful of myself. Ironically - who the hell cares?
Me.






No comments:
Post a Comment