Concurrently I'm with kakzimah at starbuckssssssss with my favourite mocha frappe venti~!
Hmms. She's busy talking with her bee efffff... heh.
Just resting for a bit here (like usual) before I finish up my DSE :]
Funny how my colleague's hubby, who I've never met before, actually knows that I always hang around in Starbucks, and even ask kakzimah (she'll murder me if she sees this, warninghaha).
Well anyway, you can see the crazy moment of me enjoying my cup of coffee under my plurk/twitter :D hehs. either way, plurk's public, but its fun cos i can decide whether an entry is protected for myself, or my friends/fans, or for everyone to see.
I tend to plurk entries, and just watch my twitter for updates. Well, for the other fact that my phone couldn't use mobile plurk, and there's free access to twitter from my subscriber, is another plusminus. it makes me reply less to plurk anyways.
okie. off i go layan kakzimah with her stories, and random pictures with her shinynewiphonewhichshehasalovehaterelationshipwithbutiseeherlookingatitmoreoftenthanherhtc:X
:D.
I tend to plurk entries, and just watch my twitter for updates. Well, for the other fact that my phone couldn't use mobile plurk, and there's free access to twitter from my subscriber, is another plusminus. it makes me reply less to plurk anyways.
okie. off i go layan kakzimah with her stories, and random pictures with her shinynewiphonewhichshehasalovehaterelationshipwithbutiseeherlookingatitmoreoftenthanherhtc:X
:D.





No comments:
Post a Comment