And my sweetheart suggested that I plan the whole day out, to which I did. It was supposed to be some major thing packed with 3 places to go - but well, with some unforseen circumstances, it's difficult to follow the whole schedule...
1. Southern Ridges (part one) - Mount Faber (cancelled)
Time: Morning till noon
Reason: He was stuck in traffic sending his best friend to work (he was staying over at his place the night before), and reached home late. Nevermind, one hour late only. Or so I thought. After he messaged me that he's on his way to my place, it took him another hour or so to get here. And I wanted to be furious, but when I saw him with wet spots on his clothes, I expected the excuse of being caught in the rain. There goes the other hour or so.
We went to Vivocity straight... and I told him that we should just start out from the next destination, and skip Mount Faber - as I anticipate that the weather would be hot for two of us.
2. Sentosa - Underwater World (done!)
Time: noon - afternoon
And his best friend messaging him, showing how he was envious over the fact that we both are not slaving ourselves to work yesterday. Hehe. TOO BAD :x
We discussed on being tourists, and he ends up saying that I'm an illegal immigrant. I snatched away a free map and looked at the guides and which lines to go. It took me quite a while to understand the map, but thanks to army-ready-serving-the-nation darling, he talked me out of my blurness. I can read maps, mind you, it was the bus rides that I tend to confuse myself over.
We took a bus ride from Beach Station to Underwater World.
And yes, I can learn alot with just this one trip. :]
No reptiles, no potential transmission of H1N1 - ready.
and smoke perks you up like coffee!
... I did curb the obsession, I promise :x
ok.
pause.
He'll give me this look, which I always get when I do something nonsensical. Hehe.
When we were out of the place, he was disappointed with the price, saying it's way too expensive and should just cost 10 dollars. Lol. Nevertheless, he couldn't really enjoy the whole thing because he was darn hungry, and I didn't feed him beforehand! <.<
Note to self: Never forget to feed a man when he shows any hints of hunger. They'll be like darn unspontaneous.
It was raining heavily after which - we sort of felt pretty dismayed over the fact that we had to wait an hour or so for dolphin lagoon (which now I notice we could have probably gone for it since we rotted around like tourists)...
Speaking of tourists, there was this massive influx of them while we were eating a $2 keropok udang (still hungry), as we were rotting around under shelter like those beach-bummers (haha!) and he was saying that we could blend well in, but we don't have those stickers that states that we're in any tour groups.
When we went back to the locker to get his helmet, we were greeted by so many visitors from China and India. We had to go against the flow to get to where we could take the bus back. I got separated from him for awhile, I couldn't get hold of his hand at the time, and I waited for him while he has to wizz his way through. And not just that, once he got back with me, he pasted a tour sticker on his shirt. Haha.
We looked around for the tour group, and when we saw the tourists, we decided not to. ;x
3. Labrador Park - (cancelled) Vivocity (replaced)
Time: Afternoon - Evening
So off we went to Vivocity... and not Dolphin Lagoon or Labrador Park, as it was pretty damp, and we're afraid that it'll rain again... So we decided to catch a movie. What else, then our age old 3rd time spinoff :
So we had to get ourselves an early dinner, because by the time the show ends, it's time for me to go home. He's longing for something deep fried, and somewhat, weirdly, we settled for LJS. Now there's a very wicked story while we're eating.
We're seated in a 6 seats table, further away from the counter. In a very Singaporean-style, there's another couple taking the seats nearer the counter. While we were enjoying our food, he noticed something. The lady beside us was preening on her handphone while she was waiting for her boyfriend to get them food. This, is not a problem, you might say - since you'd like to look good infront of your loved ones right?
But this lady, kept on looking at DIFFERENT ANGLES of her face, moving her handphone at very un-discreetly manner to see herself. Like, when we need to reach out for our old antennaes to watch good shows. Very obvious. ANDDDDD She took the liberty to be self-obsessed the WHOLE time while her boyfriend is patiently queueing at the counter.
"I think her bf is enjoying the guy at the counter", see lah how naughty he is. But I'd swear as much self obsessed I'd be, I won't be doing such things to embarass my boyfriend. God. I can do that in the toilet.
That's just one of her weird drama. The other was, when I was looking at a baby behind her, I was telling my bf that "she's cute" and I keep smiling and waving at her. I believe she overheard me, and probably at first thought that I made a comment at her before realising that my eyes are looking PAST her. She looked behind and commented with her boyfriend, and somehow I heard something quite negative about the girl. Like, omg? That baby's innocent, and she's really darn cute lor! And my boyfriend saw that the whole action he had to notice something else and say, "Omg? I think the baby eat way properly than her, so tak senonoh" - The lady grabbed the fork, and jabbed it through a fillet, and ATE IT with her mouth gaping open while she was noticing me looking at the baby. So much of looking pretty, I guess she's pretty blonde to even understand the usage of a knife.
That's not all! She couldn't finish her food that she played scissors paper stone with her bf! Like. omg. <.<"
So much so my boyfriend commented on me not finishing mine, THAT i refuse to be on her level and forced feed myself. He really had a good laugh when he heard me saying, NEVER!
-------*
Tho packed, Vivo's GV cinema is comfy though. The show was hilarious! Lame, and pathetic and uber heroic - politically correct for family shows like these. And it was a suprise that he didn't fall asleep during the show. He reasoned that the show was uber lame - but well, we kept laughing like crazy people throughout. Hehe. A good watch, honestly - for those in need for a good laugh, and if you dig the previous Ice Age(s), you'll definitely dig this one better.
More airtime for the squirrel too!
<3
To end this off, I definitely had a suprise when he whipped out something from his bag and told me that there's something for me. ^^ It's really shiny and nice, and pretty. I really love it, and I so feel honoured after wondering what he'd probably do to just get me something like this. It renews the feeling of being cherished, and wanted, and the thought of while you're away from someone you care about most.
Maybe that's why he refused to let my hand in his bag, and he claimed he had enough looking at shiny things while we were at a trinkets store. ^^
We shall get ourselves raincoats, and brace for Southern Ridge and Labrador Park okay?
And there's no entrance fee for both :]






No comments:
Post a Comment