Monday, March 27, 2006

Dear Kel Spoke - Another Big Blow in my life in Maple...

No, I am not hacked... nor it's a friend using my account to create nonsense. I typed this in person.I have life's ups and downs like most other people do, but there is a lot of down that I've put aside because of maple story. It is finally time that I take care of things I left behind - physical and emotional well being, my career, and most importantly... my future...It'd come to a day where I never thought will come, and never imagined. But I've made my decision finally...I have decided to quit Maple Story once and for all... it's no longer a long break that I took before nor it's a short one...

I have a lot of ups and downs in Maple story as well. But every moment I spent in the game, I felt happy. Not only because that I enjoy the game but also many friends whom I helped and many more that took care of me.I here wish to send my gratitude to those who helped and had been my game companions for long, short, or never anymore.
h3r090 - My 'grandson' because he always call me 'ah ma' -_-", thanks for all the time partying in bain with you, and allowing me to see you solo Crimson Balrog(Although I died -_-") but most importantly, thanks for the safety charm, although it wasn't used at all. But I have never died ever since you gave one to me. =)
b3ngxian - Long time didn't level with you already, but thanks for introducing me to bain. Oh, it was fun in lucida last time
Temptation - What can I say more? =) Thanks for being a friend for so long, good luck on your priest.
aikawaz - oranges hehe, my didi in maple I guess? Thanks for helping me find bain party a lot of times... =)
Wyanet - Hehe, finally level 70, congratz, I didn't know you for long but, I can still remember bits and bytes of our adventure. Lycrantrope is painful =P
angelwork - I don't hear from you much, but I remember I first knew you in Ice Valley 2. Good luck with your Chief Bandit
raynie - Don't know whether is angelwork introduced you to me or the other way around. But met you at the same place i met angelwork, thanks for partying in bain as well as yeti&pepe. Good luck with your dragon knight.hahahahahaha - didn't get to see you much, but thanks for the safety charm you gave me.
bluecresent - High dex dragon knight, liked to party you because I have no bless -_-" Thanks for being with me and sometimes leaving another party to party me at bain.
phoney - sniper that I partied in bain that I knew from ice valley as well. She's good in bain =) I have seen it myself, thank you.
frostd3vilz - another long time party member in bain, thank you a lot. And I still have the SS of you dying with me =P I'll attach it here.
Toshihiko - long friend that I knew since I started to play maple. Sold me 68 cromi at cutthroat price.... joking. Good luck on your coming study semester, don't play maple till fail ya =P
UltimaEvo - SeaGuild's new boss... very big already lo =x . Thanks for sharing zombie map and going MM with me hehe =
PBB15 - Met her in Ice valley, re-met her in bain, don't play so much until sometimes in the morning or you'll get sick very often like me =P Good luck with your hermit.
soulsentinel - thanks for sharing zombie map with me last time, and I'll take care myself properly from now on =)
fznfleon - ahh.... thanks for lending me your DR sometimes =P
b4byluna and diregirl - 2 rangers that leveled with me most of the time in zombie. thanks for partying =) and thanks b4byluna for my hair coupon.

And thanks to the people who started all the maple crazynessjonisonfire the ranger(quitted), bontakun the sniper(quitted),
Vanquished the ranger,
Autisticman the page(quitted),
his gf Pickets the cleric,
Harmageddon the hermit,
fei87 the crusader,
duklex the bandit,
orion the ranger,
furoro the dragon knight,
juppiejux the hunter,
amityjux the cleric,
silverblade the bandit,
theboredguy the crusader,
ayayaa the cleric,
kornyken the chief bandit,
skeptical the dragon knight,
amanku the chief bandit,
void the chief bandit.

Not to forget, those I met before, but have very little memories with
Unformidable
kenshin18
s0easyw0rk
Faytxzx
BiHuxz
Chl0e
ZeroKageXIII
devilmage
xm4gici4nx
sanmage
xoowissinoox
baobeix
arukusan
badgal
ic3blizz4ra
lennon
shaz
baobao65
lobsterhole
wizardice
vissss
aduh
jas87
dafei
pulverizer
babysanta
hoiyaaaa
kyrin
bijou
robina
103day
sfreedomx
xsasukex
bignscary
And finally, thanks my guild Exodus for taking me in as a member. And SeaGuild for helping me alot along the way. I may have missed someone in the list but nevertheless you'll be remembered by me. I hope I leave the game remembered as a friend, but forgotten as a level 94 priest =)



<3 u kel. miss you =(

No comments:

Post a Comment